Outdoor Services — What to Expect
Due to the most recent health mandate issued on July 13, we will be holding outdoor services.
- All of our sanitation guidelines will remain the same (wearing masks, social distancing, etc.)
- These will not be drive-in services in which everyone must remain in their cars.
What times will the services be?
- Sunday Mornings at 10:00 AM
- Sunday Evenings at 5:00 PM
- Wednesday Evenings at 7:00 PM
*All services will be livestreamed if you are unable to attend in person.
Safety guidelines for reopening God’s church
For your safety and the safety of the rest of those in attendance
Should I wear a mask?
Yes. For those 5 years old and above, we ask that you wear a facemask.
Is there anyone who should not come?
There are three questions to ask yourself before attending in person. If you answer yes to any of these questions, we strongly encourage you to watch via livestream from home:
- Have you experienced any of the following symptoms of COVID–19 in the past 14 days: cough, shortness of breath or difficulty breathing, fever, chills, muscle pain, new loss of taste or smell?
- Have you been in contact with anybody exhibiting the symptoms of COVID–19 within the last 14 days?
- Have you had a fever of greater than 100° in the past 48 hours?
How will the elderly and those at risk be protected?
If you are elderly, at-risk, or concerned that you might be vulnerable, we recommend that you watch the service via livestream from home.
Can visitors attend?
Yes! Visitors in our community are always welcome to be special guests in our services. Of course, visitors and members alike will be expected to abide by our health and safety protocols.
What should I expect when attending?
- In addition to a warm welcome and a spirit of excitement, everyone should expect some quick safety measures when entering:
- Temperatures may be taken with a no-touch thermometer to ensure no attendees have a temperature over 100°.
- Be ready to confirm that you cannot answer yes to any of the three questions mentioned above.
- Hand sanitizing stations will be available.
- Be sure to greet one another, but not by shaking hands or hugging.